2013 BMW i3
- 2013 BMW i3 first mass-produced car using Carbon Fiber components The BMW i3 is a breakthrough car in many ways. In addition to being an excellent electric car, it is the first mass-production car to significantally use carbon fiber. Usually carbon fiber is used for high-end vehicles where cost is no objection and strength/weight is a premium. Race cars and rocket ships, for example, use carbon fiber extensively because the material offers a high strength/weight ratio. In the BMW i3, it enables the passenger cabin to be extremely safe, while reducing significantly the weight of the car, making the BMW i3 the most energy efficient electric car on the market.
- 2013 BMW i3 product overview
- 2018 BMW i3 and i3s
- 2013 BMW i3
BMW Mini Cooper
2020 BMW Mini Cooper
- Mini USA launches ordering site for all-new battery electric Mini Cooper SE The 2020 BMW Mini Cooper SE looks like an excellent electric car, at an excellent price point, with excellent features, except for one grave flaw. 110 miles range does not cut it in this day, except this issue is offset by a low price.
- 2020 BMW Mini Cooper
- BMW i3
Detroit Electric: A start-up electric car company seemingly intent on replicating Tesla Motors.
- GEELY AND DETROIT ELECTRIC ENTER STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO CO-DEVELOP PURE ELECTRIC VEHICLES FOR CHINESE MARKET A start-up electric car company seemingly intent on replicating Tesla Motors.
- ECOmove QBEAK electric car
- Electric Motorcycle Resources
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior Fact Sheet
- Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Technical Specifications
- Ford Mustang expands family: all-electric Mustang Mach-E delivers power, style and freedom for new generation The long-awaited Mustang Mach-E is a challenge to Mustang purists who have a hard time grasping how a Mustang could possibly be an SUV. Whatever the brand name on the Mach-E, it has phenomenal attributes and could well be a worthy challenger to Tesla's crown. Ford has long been known for ho-hum electrified vehicles, and as an also-ran in the all-electric car sphere. This car, going by the specs, hits it out of the park. And if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Ford is flattering the heck out of Tesla, implementing a Frunk, an all-glass roof and several other things.
- Webasto and Ford team up for Mustang 'Lithium': Battery electric muscle car lights up SEMA, signals future of performance Ford is getting ready to show a "Mustang-inspired SUV" that is an electric vehicle. As a Mustang aficionado, I find that phrase completely foreign as Mustangs are supposed to be small sports cars not hulking SUV's. This prototype car is a Mustang. It is a one-off prototype rather than a production car. Who knows what horrors the Mustang-inspired-SUV will be?
- Private Placement of Membership Interest, GreenTech Automotive, Aug 15, 2009 A private offering prospectus dated Aug 15, 2009 for GreenTech Automotive that includes a proposed business plan.
- Letter to Homeland Defense by Terry McAuliffe pleading for approval of their EB-5 based investment plan Making huge promises about the potential for GreenTech Automotive, such as $10 billion in investments in Mississippi, the letter pleads for help to get approval for EB-5 investors to support GreenTech Automotive.
- Private Placement of Membership Interest, GreenTech Automotive, March 12, 2013 A private offering prospectus dated March 12, 2012 for GreenTech Automotive that includes a proposed business plan.
- GREENTECH AUTOMOTIVE TO DEVELOP ALL-ELECTRIC SEDAN FOR NORTH AMERICAN MARKET Announcement of a joint venture between GreenTech Automotive and JAC Motors to build an all-electric sedan for the North American market.
- Republican Party of Virginia challenges Terry McAuliffe to answer a string of pointed questions about GreenTech Automotive An undated letter obviously sent during the 2013 Virginia Governors race, from the Chair of the Republican Party of Virginia, to Terry McAuliffe, demanding htat he answer a list of pointed questions about the funding and purpose of GreenTech Automotive. The letter is an obvious trap for McAuliffe, but the questions strike at the heart of the company's legitimacy.
- GreenTech Automotive, EuAuto, McAullife, Clinton, and other bigwigs
Kia Soul EV
2015 Kia Soul EV
- European debut for 2015 Kia Soul EV at Geneva The 2015 Kia Soul EV offers the longest driving range of non-Luxury electric vehicles, meaning it offers nearly 100 miles range when 80 mile range is typical for the $35,000 MSRP class of electric cars.
2020 Kia Soul EV
- All-electric 2020 Kia e-Soul to make European debut in Geneva with more power, driving range and technology
- All-New 2020 Kia Soul EV Combines Soul-Ful Vibe With All-Electric Buzz The 2020 Kia Soul EV is a massive improvement over the previous Soul EV, with all new styling and a vastly revamped technology package. It offers over twice the horsepower, a switch to the Combo Charging System, and a battery pack twice as big as was previously offered.
- 2015 Kia Soul EV
- Kia Soul EV
- Nissan Concept Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf
- 2011 Nissan LEAF Press Kit: At a Glance 2011 Nissan LEAF(TM) - A New Era of Mobility Begins With "No Gas, No Tailpipe" 5-Passenger EV
- 2011 Nissan LEAF Press Kit: Gallery 2011 Nissan LEAF(TM) - A New Era of Mobility Begins With "No Gas, No Tailpipe" 5-Passenger EV
- 2011 Nissan LEAF Press Kit: Overview 2011 Nissan LEAF(TM) - A New Era of Mobility Begins With "No Gas, No Tailpipe" 5-Passenger EV
- 2011 Nissan Leaf
Porsche History with Electric Vehicles
- The history: Porsche, the electrical pioneer In modern times Porsche is most known for ultra-powerful sports cars and high end race cars that rely on the power of internal combustion. Little known is the fact that Dr. Ferdinand Porsche, the founder of the company, got his start in vehicle design by designing both electric and hybrid-electric cars.
Porsche Taycan - all-electric sports car
- World premiere of the Porsche Taycan: Sports car, sustainably redesigned Introduction/launch of the Porsche Taycan. Porsche hopes this car will open a new chapter in its history as the Volkswagen Group heads towards a full scale embrace of electric vehicle technology.
- Porsche adds the Taycan 4s to the electric family Porsche is announcing the first update to the Taycan EV sports car lineup, the Taycan 4S. The 4S has a slower acceleration, 0-60 miles/hr in 3.8 seconds versus 2.8 seconds for the versions announced last month, further the 4S is a lot cheaper.
- Porsche History with Electric Vehicles
Electric cars from prior EV era's
- Commuter Cars - Tango
- Electric Cars produced in the EV Mandate Era
- An EV1 was resurrected after GM crushed them all Famously General Motors crushed the EV1 fleet shortly after the California Air Resources Board changed the ZEV rules to eliminate the EV Mandate. For a few years, the California EV mandate had the automakers developing electric cars, and leasing them to the public, one of which was the EV1. As soon as the mandate was rescinded, the automakers responded by canceling those programs. In the case of General Motors, they called back the EV1 fleet and crushed most of the cars. A few survived uncrushed, however GM put on restrictions preventing the uncrushed cars from being driven on the road. A couple were resurrected counter to GM restrictions, however.
- Where to find used electric vehicles & EV Conversions
- Review: The Go Motorboard 1500x
- Honda EV Plus
- Myers Motors NmG (formerly known as the "Sparrow")
- Reva, an electric City Car made in India
- The Slaby-Beringer electric car -- Innovative and revolutionary in its day
- Wilderness EV kits for converting your car
- Zapworld and their electric vehicles (Xebra, etc)