The politics of Electric Vehicles
- Codes and Standards Support for Vehicle Electrification
- Obama's call for 1 million EV's by 2015 - Dept of Energy report in 2011 In 2011 it seemed plausible to the Dept. of Energy that there was enough production capacity for 1 million electric vehicles by 2015.
- Political flap over price to manufacture 2012 Chevy Volt
- Advanced Energy Community Planning Guide The future of transportation is here, and it is knocking at your door! Our day-to-day means of transportation is changing, and the more municipalities, business leaders, utilities and end-users know about Plug-in Electric Vehicles (PEVs), the more prepared they will be to embrave the "vehicles of tomorrow" today. This guide has been developed to help communities with all aspects of planning and preparing for the expected influx of PEVs, including best practices on installation, codes, standards, permitting and inspections, as well as information on municipal and utility involvement, and community outreach and education.
- PEV Community Readiness � Regional Reports and Statewide Toolkit A series of planning documents from across North Carolina showing the readiness to adopt electric vehicles.
- PREPARING THE UNITED STATES FOR THE IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE An EXECUTIVE ORDER from November 1, 2013,
- North Carolina Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Readiness Plans A series of planning documents from across North Carolina showing the readiness to adopt electric vehicles.