Pages with tag Plug-in Hybrid
- Honda P-NUT; Personal neo-Urban Transport vehicle
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- The Honda Plug-in Hybrid Platform
- The plug-in hybrid versus extended range electric vehicle debate
- What happens to a Chevy Volt when it runs out of electricity AND gasoline? What happens if you run out of gasoline while driving a Chevy Volt? In a 'regular' gasoline car, running out of gasoline means you're stuck by the side of the road. While driving a battery-electric vehicle, run out of electricity and you're just as stuck. Plug-in hybrids, like the Volt, let you keep going if you run out of either gasoline or electricity. When electricity runs low, it automatically turns on the gas engine to recharge the pack. What happens, in the Volt, if you run out of both?