Pages with tag Kia Soul EV
- 2015 KIA Soul EV: More than Everything You Ever Wanted To Know
- All-New 2020 Kia Soul EV Combines Soul-Ful Vibe With All-Electric Buzz: The 2020 Kia Soul EV is a massive improvement over the previous Soul EV, with all new styling and a vastly revamped technology package. It offers over twice the horsepower, a switch to the Combo Charging System, and a battery pack twice as big as was previously offered.
- All-electric 2020 Kia e-Soul to make European debut in Geneva with more power, driving range and technology
- European debut for 2015 Kia Soul EV at Geneva: The 2015 Kia Soul EV offers the longest driving range of non-Luxury electric vehicles, meaning it offers nearly 100 miles range when 80 mile range is typical for the $35,000 MSRP class of electric cars.
- KIA MOTORS AMERICA EXPANDS SOUL EV AVAILABILITY TO FOUR ADDITIONAL STATES
- This guy switched from homebrew EV conversion car, to Kia Soul EV, and isn't looking back: The Kia Soul EV offers more autonomy, due to driving range and standard fast charging, than any other EV in its price range
- Winter test of Kia Soul EV - Bjorn Nyland: Bjorn Nyland, best known for his many videos about Tesla Model S ownership in Norway, recently tested the Kia Soul EV in Norway's harsh winter.
- Wireless Charging System Developed On Kia Soul EV: Kia and Mojo Mobility have jointly developed a wireless charging system offering charging speeds up to 10 kiloWatts, at 85% efficiency. Wireless charging does not require the car be plugged into a wired connection for charging, of course, simplifying the charging experience. Instead of transferring electricity over a wired connection, wireless charging uses electromagnetic fields to send electricity to a receptor coil mounted on the car. Five Soul EV's were used in the project, which saw real-world durability, safety and performance testing.