Pages with tag GreenTech Automotive
- GREENTECH AUTOMOTIVE TO DEVELOP ALL-ELECTRIC SEDAN FOR NORTH AMERICAN MARKET: Announcement of a joint venture between GreenTech Automotive and JAC Motors to build an all-electric sedan for the North American market.
- GreenTech Automotive
- GreenTech Automotive, EuAuto, McAullife, Clinton, and other bigwigs
- Letter to Homeland Defense by Terry McAuliffe pleading for approval of their EB-5 based investment plan: Making huge promises about the potential for GreenTech Automotive, such as $10 billion in investments in Mississippi, the letter pleads for help to get approval for EB-5 investors to support GreenTech Automotive.
- Private Placement of Membership Interest, GreenTech Automotive, Aug 15, 2009: A private offering prospectus dated Aug 15, 2009 for GreenTech Automotive that includes a proposed business plan.
- Private Placement of Membership Interest, GreenTech Automotive, March 12, 2013: A private offering prospectus dated March 12, 2012 for GreenTech Automotive that includes a proposed business plan.
- Republican Party of Virginia challenges Terry McAuliffe to answer a string of pointed questions about GreenTech Automotive: An undated letter obviously sent during the 2013 Virginia Governors race, from the Chair of the Republican Party of Virginia, to Terry McAuliffe, demanding htat he answer a list of pointed questions about the funding and purpose of GreenTech Automotive. The letter is an obvious trap for McAuliffe, but the questions strike at the heart of the company's legitimacy.