Pages with tag Ford
Deutsche Post and Ford to manufacture electric delivery van:
Deutsche Post DHL Group and Ford have announced a plan to develop an all-electric delivery van for use in Germany.
- Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior Fact Sheet
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Technical Specifications
- Ford Mustang expands family: all-electric Mustang Mach-E delivers power, style and freedom for new generation: The long-awaited Mustang Mach-E is a challenge to Mustang purists who have a hard time grasping how a Mustang could possibly be an SUV. Whatever the brand name on the Mach-E, it has phenomenal attributes and could well be a worthy challenger to Tesla's crown. Ford has long been known for ho-hum electrified vehicles, and as an also-ran in the all-electric car sphere. This car, going by the specs, hits it out of the park. And if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Ford is flattering the heck out of Tesla, implementing a Frunk, an all-glass roof and several other things.
- Rivian announces $500 million investment from Ford; partnership to deliver all-new Ford battery electric vehicle
Volvo Cars to supply tens of thousands of autonomous-drive-compatible cars to Uber:
Eventually all vehicles must be electrified, including police cruisers. Ford is taking a step in that direction by offering a pursuit-rated plug-in hybrid sedan. This car is targeted at personell whose job does not require a pursuit-rated vehicle, though Ford also describes it as being pursuit-rated. There are a number of features for police officers, including "anti-stab plates" which would seemingly mean a metal plate in the driver seat preventing someone in the rear from stabbing the officer through the seat. Ford does have decades of experience in building police cars, and obviously understands what they need. Another interesting feature is a power export outlet in the trunk, presumably to run lights or other equipment off the traction pack without having to idle the gas engine.
- Webasto and Ford team up for Mustang 'Lithium': Battery electric muscle car lights up SEMA, signals future of performance: Ford is getting ready to show a "Mustang-inspired SUV" that is an electric vehicle. As a Mustang aficionado, I find that phrase completely foreign as Mustangs are supposed to be small sports cars not hulking SUV's. This prototype car is a Mustang. It is a one-off prototype rather than a production car. Who knows what horrors the Mustang-inspired-SUV will be?