Pages with tag Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Interior Fact Sheet
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Technical Specifications
- Ford Mustang expands family: all-electric Mustang Mach-E delivers power, style and freedom for new generation: The long-awaited Mustang Mach-E is a challenge to Mustang purists who have a hard time grasping how a Mustang could possibly be an SUV. Whatever the brand name on the Mach-E, it has phenomenal attributes and could well be a worthy challenger to Tesla's crown. Ford has long been known for ho-hum electrified vehicles, and as an also-ran in the all-electric car sphere. This car, going by the specs, hits it out of the park. And if imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Ford is flattering the heck out of Tesla, implementing a Frunk, an all-glass roof and several other things.
- Webasto and Ford team up for Mustang 'Lithium': Battery electric muscle car lights up SEMA, signals future of performance: Ford is getting ready to show a "Mustang-inspired SUV" that is an electric vehicle. As a Mustang aficionado, I find that phrase completely foreign as Mustangs are supposed to be small sports cars not hulking SUV's. This prototype car is a Mustang. It is a one-off prototype rather than a production car. Who knows what horrors the Mustang-inspired-SUV will be?