Pages with tag EV Charging
- ABB delivers OppCharge fast charger for electric hybrid buses to Bertrange, Luxembourg ABB is a large international electrical system manufacturer, and among their extensive product line are several high quality fast charging systems. In this case they've developed a fast charger utilizing overhead wires. Unlike the electric buses fully powered by overhead lines, this unit is installed at specific points in the route. During the time the bus is stopped anyway (to give a break to the driver), the bus is fully recharged at 150 kiloWatts. The installation location is at a train station outside Luxembourg City.
- Best deployment of electric car charging stations for optimum driving flexibility
- Electric Roads wirelessly charging electric cars while driving
- National Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Analysis
- ORNL Developments in Stationary and Dynamic Wireless Charging Applications Details at the electrical engineering level of research at ORNL into wireless charging systems for electric cars, either while stationary or while in motion.
- Siemens eHighway Of The Future Concept
- These 10 reasons for property owners installing EV charging stations could give us the infrastructure we deserve Businesses and apartment buildings are a big gap in the EV charging infrastructure.
- Wireless charging in electric cars research projects
- Wirelessly charging stationary electric cars