Pages with tag Energy Storage
- ADVANCED MANAGEMENT AND PROTECTION OF ENERGY-STORAGE DEVICES (AMPED) PROJECT DESCRIPTIONS
- Black & Veatch Brings Engineering Expertise to Santa Rita, California, Schools' Debut of Solar-Plus-Sharp SmartStorage® Microgrids
- Cummins Announces Acquisition of Energy Storage Technology Brammo Acquisition Will Accelerate Electrification Platform: Brammo is best known for its motorcycles, and a later plan to become the electric vehicle division for Polaris Industries. Apparently that has fallen through, and now Cummins is starting its move into clean energy technology with a purchase of Brammo. It's not that Cummins is looking to get into the motorcycle business, but that Cummins is looking to have energy storage technology and to apply that technology to the large vehicles that are Cummins bailiwick.
- Department of Energy Announces Funding to Support Long-Duration Energy Storage
- Imergy Power Systems building solar powered microgrid with electric car charging at Chabot-Las Positas Community College District: The College District should see $75,000 energy cost savings per year, thanks to becoming an energy "island" producing and consuming its own energy using on-site systems.
- Imergy's white paper describing the operation of their Vanadium Redox battery system: Large scale electricity storage that never wears out
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Vivint Solar Team Up to Bring Automotive Battery Innovation to the U.S. Residential Solar Market
- NEC ENERGY SOLUTIONS COMMISSIONS 50 MW OF GRID ENERGY STORAGE FACILITIES IN UK FOR VLC ENERGY
Tesla Energy providing Energy Storage for Deepwater Wind's proposed Offshore Wind, Energy Storage Combination
Tesla Energy, the Energy/Solar side of Tesla, is partnering with a large off-shore wind farm on an energy storage system that will be the largest that industry. The project, called Revolution Wind, will be off the coast of New Bedford, Mass, and include a 144 megaWatt wind farm paired with a 40 megaWatt-hour energy storage system provided by Tesla.
- Videos about Imergy's grid energy storage products, and Vanadium Redox Flow battery