Pages with tag Electric Bus Charging
- ABB and Nova Bus announce collaboration on electric transportation.
- ABB brings electric hybrid bus charging to Luxembourg City
- ABB powers 450kW fast charging for electric buses in Gothenburg
- ABB to charge the largest single network of 101 electric buses in Europe
- ABB unveils Smart Charging solution for bus depots at Busworld 2017: ABB is showing a new fast charging solution for electric buses. Meant to be installed in a bus depot, the system is designed to charge the bus overnight. It can schedule the charging of three buses, charging one after another after each bus finishes its charge cycle. The system is also upgradeable from 50 kiloWatts to 100 kiloWatts and even 150 kiloWatts.