Pages with tag Electrify America
- Designing and Deploying more than 2,000 Ultra-Fast Electric Vehicle Chargers across the U.S., Electrify America Selects ABB, BTC Power, Efacec and Signet as Charging Equipment Suppliers <p>Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. This describes the charging station vendors.</p>
- Electrify America announces second $200 million zero emission vehicle investment plan for California <p>Volkswagen's investment into Electrify America is increasing.</p>
- Electrify America expanding EV charging network <p>The multiple EV charging networks with differing membership capabilities have been a big hindrance for public EV charging. EV owners have had to maintain memberships in multiple networks, and have faced the challenge of only charging at stations where they have a membership. This agreement enables "roaming" similar to how we are able to use any ATM machine -- meaning they're implementing a system of agreements with other EV charging operators to form a larger charging network.</p>
- Electrify America first California EV Fast Charging Station in Torrance; Nine stations in California by year end Electrify America is coming to California, with one DC Fast Charging location in Southern California, and a string of locations by the end of 2018 primarily along the Hwy 99 corridor between Sacramento and Los Angeles. One location, Dunnigan, is a thankful addition to the stretch between Sacramento and the Oregon border. While the southern half of California -- south of the line connecting the SF Bay Area, Sacramento, and Reno -- have gotten lots of fast charging, the northern half has gotten very few, making trips north more difficult than it should be.
- Electrify America installing electric vehicle chargers at more than 100 Walmart locations <p>Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. Some of that network will be at Walmart stores, and will utilize ultra-high-power charging stations running at up to 350 kiloWatts.</p>
- Electrify America to install Ohio Turnpike's first electric vehicle charging stations