Pages with tag Electrify America
Designing and Deploying more than 2,000 Ultra-Fast Electric Vehicle Chargers across the U.S., Electrify America Selects ABB, BTC Power, Efacec and Signet as Charging Equipment Suppliers:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. This describes the charging station vendors.
- Electrify America adds Tesla battery storage to more than 100 new charging stations
- Electrify America and Hubject collaborate to advance the future of EV charging
Electrify America announces second $200 million zero emission vehicle investment plan for California:
Volkswagen's investment into Electrify America is increasing.
- Electrify America collaborating with nine additional companies to host more than 30 ultra-fast EV charging stations
Electrify America expanding EV charging network:
The multiple EV charging networks with differing membership capabilities have been a big hindrance for public EV charging. EV owners have had to maintain memberships in multiple networks, and have faced the challenge of only charging at stations where they have a membership. This agreement enables "roaming" similar to how we are able to use any ATM machine -- meaning they're implementing a system of agreements with other EV charging operators to form a larger charging network.
- Electrify America first California EV Fast Charging Station in Torrance; Nine stations in California by year end: Electrify America is coming to California, with one DC Fast Charging location in Southern California, and a string of locations by the end of 2018 primarily along the Hwy 99 corridor between Sacramento and Los Angeles. One location, Dunnigan, is a thankful addition to the stretch between Sacramento and the Oregon border. While the southern half of California -- south of the line connecting the SF Bay Area, Sacramento, and Reno -- have gotten lots of fast charging, the northern half has gotten very few, making trips north more difficult than it should be.
Electrify America installing electric vehicle chargers at more than 100 Walmart locations:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. Some of that network will be at Walmart stores, and will utilize ultra-high-power charging stations running at up to 350 kiloWatts.
- Electrify America joins CharIn to support charging infrastructure access and eduction
- Electrify America launches mobile app to enhance electric vehicle charging experience
- Electrify America to install Ohio Turnpike's first electric vehicle charging stations
- Electrify America's cycle 2 national ZEV investment plan released