Pages with tag Electrify America
Designing and Deploying more than 2,000 Ultra-Fast Electric Vehicle Chargers across the U.S., Electrify America Selects ABB, BTC Power, Efacec and Signet as Charging Equipment Suppliers:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. This describes the charging station vendors.
- Electrify America adds Tesla battery storage to more than 100 new charging stations
- Electrify America and Hubject collaborate to advance the future of EV charging
- Electrify America announces 13 site for new electric vehicle charging stations in Sacramento
Electrify America announces second $200 million zero emission vehicle investment plan for California:
Volkswagen's investment into Electrify America is increasing.
- Electrify America collaborating with nine additional companies to host more than 30 ultra-fast EV charging stations
Electrify America expanding EV charging network:
The multiple EV charging networks with differing membership capabilities have been a big hindrance for public EV charging. EV owners have had to maintain memberships in multiple networks, and have faced the challenge of only charging at stations where they have a membership. This agreement enables "roaming" similar to how we are able to use any ATM machine -- meaning they're implementing a system of agreements with other EV charging operators to form a larger charging network.
- Electrify America first California EV Fast Charging Station in Torrance; Nine stations in California by year end: Electrify America is coming to California, with one DC Fast Charging location in Southern California, and a string of locations by the end of 2018 primarily along the Hwy 99 corridor between Sacramento and Los Angeles. One location, Dunnigan, is a thankful addition to the stretch between Sacramento and the Oregon border. While the southern half of California -- south of the line connecting the SF Bay Area, Sacramento, and Reno -- have gotten lots of fast charging, the northern half has gotten very few, making trips north more difficult than it should be.
- Electrify America hosts international testing symposium for combined charging system
Electrify America installing electric vehicle chargers at more than 100 Walmart locations:
Electrify America is looking to build a nationwide electric vehicle charging network. Some of that network will be at Walmart stores, and will utilize ultra-high-power charging stations running at up to 350 kiloWatts.
- Electrify America joins CharIn to support charging infrastructure access and eduction
- Electrify America launches mobile app to enhance electric vehicle charging experience
- Electrify America launches mobile app, membership options, power level pricing
- Electrify America to install Ohio Turnpike's first electric vehicle charging stations
- Electrify America's cycle 2 national ZEV investment plan released
- Electrify America, ChargePoint, collaborate on agreement to expand public EV charging access
- Electrify America, Walmart, open 120 charging stations at Walmart stores with more to come